Saturday, April 17, 2010

Choosing not to react!

There was a time in my life when any tiny little incident would bring out strong reactions from me! I would react if a bunch of stupid illiterate fools did and said things which i particularly couldn't stand! Even though what they did or said didn't change anything..! People say its typical of teenagers..! Maybe it is..! But now I somehow don't feel the need to react! Now i decide what deserves my attention and demands a reaction! I have become more at peace with myself and others! I don't feel the need to tell people whats wrong with them! I don't get exasperated by them! I have chosen to ignore what i don't like and which doesn't affect me directly! I have learnt that my reactions won't change them..!They would achieve their purpose of spreading hatred if i start giving attention to them and then get affected enough to carry it forward! I guess its part of growing up! and i am glad that i am past that stage!

4 comments:

  1. Read! but not understood completely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its incomplete..!bt i don feel lyk completin it..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Acha ha, no need to complete non understandable posts.. ;) Just kidding darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete